How to measure your foot
- Place your foot on a piece of paper against the wall.
- Draw a parallel straight line at the top of your foot.
- Remove your foot and measure the distance from the wall to the line with a ruler.
- Use the Foot To Toe length and select the corresponding shoe size when making your purchase.
Foot type suggestions
- Depending on the shape of your foot refer to the image below to decide whether to go up a size, down a size or stay the same.
- If your foot is larger and wider than usual please choose one size bigger.
- If you’re not sure about anything please feel free to contact us at any time.